Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Neo-Colonial Plan Boasts Spacious Front Porch, Abundant Living Space
The Berkshires’s classic American design marries a traditional center hall Colonial with a beloved Victorian feature: a spaciously inviting front porch. Brick cladding, decorative quoins, a curved entry pediment are among many distinctly finished touches.
The foyer immediately presents a highly functional plan: formal living room, dining room, stairway—spacious family activity areas ahead.
The mid-house kitchen is ideally positioned for step-saving access to the formal dining room, a breakfast nook wrapped in an angled window wall and a 400 sq ft family room. The suite includes a spacious walk-in pantry and passage to the garage via a mudroom.
There’s also a first level guest wing with full bath, a walk-in closet and backyard view.
Upstairs, the master suite is private and luxuriant– with a 300 sq ft master bath, a large walk-in shower and a 110 sq ft walk-in closet.
There are four additional second floor bedrooms– each with a dedicated bathroom and large closets.
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 2-car garage
- Foyer, living room, dining room configured for formal entertaining
- Kitchen-centric rear suite facilitates food prep, hosting
- First level guest or in-law suite
- Rear elevation features large windows, visual continuum
- Walk-in pantry
- Mudroom with garage access
- First level powder room
- Master suite boasts outsized spa bath, walk-in closets
- Four additional upstairs bedrooms, each with a dedicated a bathroom, large closets
- Options: Garage can be scaled for added living space or storage;
- first floor power room