Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Palatial Home In A Unique Neo-Eclectic Style
With its front-facing towers, circular divided light window, crowing ribbon of windows and handsome front portico, the Blenheim is both palatial and highly functional.
Entering through a two-level foyer, there’s a study to the left that provides an adjunct reception area when needed. Meanwhile, the dramatic circular stair, large windows and generous sightlines invite the eye to roam.
The outsized kitchen suite—which includes a cooktop island and dining counter—segues to a rear sunroom with a winning vista, or an open great room boasting floor-to-ceiling windows.
The master suite is a kingly retreat featuring an expansive rear view, a sitting area, 2 large walk-in closets, and some 230 sq ft devoted to spa bathing.
There are three additional second floor bedrooms; each with a dedicated a bathroom, walk-in closets
- 4 bedrooms, 7 baths, 2-car garage
- Spacious two-level foyer
- Kitchen suites includes cooktop island and dining counter—segue to great room, sun room
- Front study adjacent to foyer
- Formal mid-house circular stairway
- Back stair with extra first level bath
- Master suite features expansive rear view, sitting area, 2 large walk-in closets, 230 sq ft spa bath
- Three additional bedrooms, each with a dedicated bathroom, walk-in closets
- Bonus 2nd level storage room
- Options: Garage converts to added living space as needed