Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Neoeclectic Stone and Brick Façade with Asian Accents,
Majestic Open Floorplan
A welcoming Asian-accented entry way, curvilinear roof line and two level octagonal tower are among the front elevation design elements that signal a truly original home design that is both highly functional and luxuriant. Blending western and eastern architectural sensibilities the Camden is a home everyone will remember.
As the two story circular foyer with its majestic winding staircase intimates, this is an imaginative, elegantly-appointed plan that welcomes the exploring eye. Just past a semi-circular arrangement of interior columns, the library and family room are configured within two converging octagonal shaped footprints– over 000 sq ft of open space and a visual continuum that spans the entire side elevation.
Following floor plan’s irresistible logic, a great room– comprised of sitting area, breakfast room and kitchen island—unfolds, flanked on the rear elevation by a running window wall and a massive wooden deck. The plan provides easy service to a formal dining room that includes a fireplace and built-ins.
The kitchen segues to a handy mudroom with a back stair to the second level and a vestibule linked to the 3-car garage.
Upstairs, the master suite is magnificent in every respect: a 415 sq ft sleeping chamber with fireplace, a luxuriant master bath surrounded by windows on five sides, enormous “his” and “her” walk-in closets.
Completing the expansive upper level are three additional front-facing bedrooms, two configured as a suite with an adjoining bath.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3-car garage
- Two story circular foyer with grand winding staircase
- Library, family room, sitting area configured for formal entertaining
- Kitchen-centric rear suite with breakfast room, family room facilitates food prep, hosting, in all directions
- Curvilinear rear deck spanning rear elevation
- Mudroom with 2nd level back stair
- Enclosed vestibule linking house to garage
- Master suite with foyer, 415 sq ft sleeping quarters, master bath in windowed octagonal footprint; enormous “his” and “her” walk-in closets
- Three additional upstairs bedrooms; two form suite with bathroom
- Separate back staircase
- Options: dedicate bath for 3rd upstairs bedroom