Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Spacious Brick and Stone With Perfect Colonial Symmetry
With its handsome two level portico, divided light windows and elegant brick- and stone- cladding, the Greenbrier’s refined detailing and perfect symmetry sizzle with eye-pleasing curb appeal
A grand two-level foyer flanked by a large formal dining room and comfortably appointed living room sets the stage for an elegant interior that includes a 150 square foot library with a lovely semi-hexagonal three-window bay and a conveniently situated powder room.
The island kitchen is one component in an open plan that incorporates a sizable (18×15’) family room with fireplace as well as a capacious rear-facing sunroom that exits to a 440 sq ft deck.
There’s also a first level laundry and direct access to a 3-car garage.
Upstairs, the front-to-back L-shaped master suite includes a 340 sq ft front-facing master bath with walk-in shower and a huge walk-in closet.
The second level plan includes 3 other bedrooms, one with a dedicated bath and two others formed as a suite with a common bath. There’s also an upstairs laundry.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3-car garage
- Two-level foyer, living room, dining room configured for formal entertaining
- Island kitchen with open plan that incorporates huge family room, sun room
- Sun room exits to 440 sq ft wood deck
- Library with built-ins, octagonal bay
- First floor laundry
- Powder room
- Front-to-back master suite includes large walk-in closet, 340 sq ft front facing master bath, walk-in shower
- Three additional upstairs bedrooms, one with dedicated bath; two share bath as suite
- Upstairs laundry