Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Charming Stone Façade, Comfortable and Roomy Space Plan
With its striking early American accents, the Hudson’s deep appeal is in its balanced simplicity. Stone cladding, decorative quoins, a five-ranked window arrangement, a recessed entryway and layered roofline are among elements distinguishing the stand-out front elevation.
Inside, the plan is both comfortable and elegant. A great room that incorporates a both living room and a family room with a fireplace can be zoned for privacy as needed, yet easily functions as a suite ideal for socializing. An L- shaped stairway ascending just beyond the foyer is a de facto space divider. There are generously-sized windows throughout, and space to spare.
Situated in a rear corner, the island is configured for step-saving food prep and service– with handy surfaces on all sides, and a large bay window for added natural light.
There are two first level bedrooms. The master suite includes a 12’x16’ spa bath with a whirlpool tub and a large walk-in closet. Three skylights crowning a cathedral ceiling bathe the entire suite in morning light. A second front-facing bedroom also has a dedicated full bath and ample closet storage.
A powder room, and a convenient laundry complete the first level plan
The two upstairs bedrooms share a bath; each has its own walk-in closet.
The upstairs bonus is a large upper loft (30’18’), which can function as a study or an adjunct family area
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Island kitchen with ample food prep-, serving- surfaces
- Living- and family- rooms configured as suite with fireplace
- Lower level master suite includes 12’x16’ spa bath, whirl pool tub, skylights
- Addl lower level bedroom with dedicated bath, walk-in closet
- Two upstairs bedrooms with large closets share a bath
- Large upper loft (30’18’) for study or adjunct family area