Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Refined Georgian Suited To Gracious Living
A textbook perfect articulation of an Adam-style Georgian, the Savannah’s brick façade features a formal portico with upper balustrade, a paneled front door with sidelights, cornice rimmed roof eaves, a handsome bay, tall Palladians and many other distinguishing details.
A welcoming foyer flanked by a front-facing living room and dining room facilitates formal entertaining—especially with an assist from a discrete-but- handy butler’s pantry linked to a gourmet kitchen
The island kitchen is circumscribed with useful serving surfaces including a dining/serving counter with open connectivity to a sunny corner breakfast nook and a 400 sq foot family room complete with fireplace.
Spacious, self-contained and private, the master suite boasts expansive sleeping quarters, master bath with whirlpool tub and “his” and “her” bathroom pantries, and enormous walk-in closets,
There are three additional second floor bedrooms; each with a dedicated a bathroom and large closets. Second floor loft/Sitting area overlooks family room below.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3-car garage
- Elegant formal foyer flanked by living room and dining room
- Step-saver island kitchen interior bordered by useful surfaces; easy access
- to breakfast nook, family room, butler’s pantry
- Rear family room with fireplace and panoramic view
- First floor laundry/ mudroom/ garage access
- Convenient mid-house study
- First level powder room
- Master suite features sweeping rear view, ”His” and “Her” large walk-in closets; spa bath complete with whirl pool bath ensconced in a sunny place
- Three additional bedrooms, each with a dedicated a bathroom, large closets
Bonus 2nd level loft/sitting area
Options: Garage can be scaled for added living space as needed