Sq. Footage: 4,115
view floor plan
Finely Elaborated Stone Façade
With Floorplan That Considers Every Luxury
With its balustrade-topped entry porch, Palladian and divided-light windows, elegant cornices and two-story semi-hexagonal bays, the Shelboune’s classically elaborated neo-Georgian facade is, at once, graceful, richly articulated and appealing.
Inside, a sweeping interior unfolds in all directions—the grand stairway curving up into an open atrium, formal dining room to the left, finely-finished living room on the right. And just down the corridor: a cheery family room with a rear elevation view and a fireplace.
From here, a suite of generously-sized rooms interact pleasingly. The 176 sq ft island kitchen flows gracefully into a morning room crowned with curvilinear rear-facing window wall. There are serving stations within steps of the family room. And a mid-house butler’s pantry that allows the host to effortlessly stage meals for the dining room.
The kitchen segues to a handy mudroom that pivots towards a 3-car garage, or added storage space a half level below.
Upstairs, the master suite is splendidly self-contained. Entering through a foyer, there’s the 400 sq ft sleeping quarters with its three window rear view to the right To the left, a 150 sq ft master bath with a panoramic window wall beckons you into a relaxing whirlpool bath. “His” and “her” walk-in closets, designated vanities, and abundant extra storage are among many luxury accommodations.
Completing the upper level are three additional front-facing bedrooms, all with a dedicated bath and a walk-in closet. And here’s the bonus: a 28’ x 12’ loft one flight up.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3-car garage
- Two level foyer with curving grand staircase
- Living room, dining room, butler’s pantry configured for formal entertaining
- Kitchen-centric rear suite with morning room, family room facilitates food prep,
- hosting, in all directions
- Master suite with foyer, 400 sq ft sleeping quarters, master bath with soaking tub, generous walk-in closets
- Three additional upstairs bedrooms each with dedicated bath, walk-in closers
- Upstairs loft
- Garage can be re-scaled for added living space, storage