view floor plan
Stately Elegance in The Manor-house Tradition
At nearly 4,500 square feet, the Westovers’s impressive grandeur begins with a brick-clad neo-Georgian facade characterized by two-level front columns, keystone lentils and other refined detailing.
Entering through a two-level foyer, there are a living room and a dining room, respectively, to the right and the left—each with a generous bay window.
The spacious island kitchen includes a corner breakfast nook, a walk-in pantry and convenient segue to the 3-car garage through a handy mudroom.
An adjacent family room graced with a large window wall is an ideal gathering place for all occasions.
The front-to-back upper level master suite includes two walk-in closets and a bathing spa complete with whirlpool bath.
There are four additional upstairs bedrooms, one with a dedicated full bath.
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3-car garage
- Spacious two-level foyer
- Large island kitchen with sunny breakfast nook
- Walk-in pantry, mudroom
- Rear elevation family room with running window wall
- Front-to-back Master Suite With 2 Walk-in Closets; 460 sq ft master bath
- Four additional bedrooms; one with a dedicated bathroom
- Options: Garage converts to added living space as needed.